(Inclusive of all EU duties and taxes)
The Dahlia backpack is designed to help you balance your lifestyle in the chicest, minimalist and most practical way possible. This sleek, medium sized backpack is modest enough in size for daily use and sensitive to your work, fitness and weekend needs. Whether you’re searching for a women’s backpack for work or a weekend travel bag, this contemporary yet functional accessory will fast become your new favourite personal and professional lightweight companion, readily available to support productivity and organisation in all aspects of your life.
- Dedicated padded laptop compartment to protect a modern 14” laptop from exterior damage. Laptop compartment size: 33cm x 26cm
- Popper closure for laptop compartment to keep the device held securely
- Subtle internal elastic to hold daily essentials such as a water bottle upright and accessible, reducing the risk of accidental leaks and damage to your belongings
- A4 sized slip pocket for storage of notebooks and priority paperwork providing an organised and protected pocket for your important documents
- Interior slip pockets for small item storage like a mobile phone and charger leads
- Interior zip pocket for secure storage of small important items including bank or travel cards requiring further protection
- Zipped exterior pocket for quick access to small items like keys where easy and frequent retrieval is required
- Top grab handle for alternative ease of mobility and versatile carrying on your commute
- Easily adjustable shoulder straps to suit your height and build
- Suedette waterproof exterior flap for a classically feminine and elegant finish
- Hidden magnetic closure under exterior flap to provide overall security of belongings and peace of mind
What can the Dahlia backpack hold?
With an internal storage capacity of 9 litres, the Dahlia backpack can be used to store*:
- 14” laptop (laptop compartment size: 33cm x 26cm)
- Laptop charger, phone charger and a portable power bank
- A4 ring binder
- Notebook (A4 or smaller)
- Gym kit
- Water bottle
- 3 pens
- Lunch box
- Keys in the accessible exterior rear pocket
Dimensions and Materials
- Exterior: Vegan Leather (Polyurethane)
- Exterior Flap: Suedette
- Texture of Vegan Leather: Pebble
- Interior: Cotton lining
- Length: 31cm
- Height: 35cm
- Depth: 12.5cm
- Strap Drop Length: 32cm
- Volume: 9 Litres
In order to preserve your handbag, we recommend storing it in a cool, dry place in the protective Lawful London dust bag provided with your purchase. The exterior of your bag can be easily maintained throughout use by dusting regularly with a lint-free cloth. To further uphold the bag’s shape and features, avoid placing any pressure on the straps and hardware by hanging or folding the bag when not in use.
As vegan leather has a non-porous surface, grime, dirt and spillages cannot soak into the material, allowing for marks to be easily removed by spot cleaning using a smooth damp cloth. The suedette material of the Dahlia flap may at times mark or look textured due to its delicate nature. The material can be smoothed or cleaned by gently brushing with a suede brush to remove dust and dirt.
Beatiful and sustainable backpack In everday use.
Black is always stylish!
I like the bag, it’s stylish and comfortable and functional, but it could definitely use improvement. I’d like to see more substantial zippers like YKK zippers. The bag is VERY stiff and since it’s not real leather it will probably remain stiff. I have to remove my computer to retrieve anything from the bag. I think this could be fixed with a softer outer shell, it would make the bag lighter too. A larger outside zipper compartment would also be nice. Currently it only fits my card holder and my keys. I’d like to be able to fit my phone and AirPods in there as well. Also a contrasting inner lining. Aesthetically would look nicer and easier to find things in the bag, especially since I can’t open the bag very wide with my computer inside. All these things aside it’s a nicer stylish alternative to a tote bag for the 3 days a week I have to carry my laptop around.
The backpack is truly amazing in most ways but it’s tighter than it looks in the pictures on the website. I have no idea how to fit a pair of shoes inside at the same time as all of the other things. But I still love the bag, it feels like it will last forever. And I will definitely buy more bags from this brand!
It’s so beautiful and my laptop fits together with my everyday essentials (minus lunchbox 😂)