The estimated dispatch date for Rosa (black) is 7th October (UK orders) & 10th October (EU orders)
(Inclusive of all EU duties and taxes)
This generously sized top handle tote is simple yet sophisticated. With its padded zipped laptop compartment and multiple pockets for organisation, it’s equipped with the same thoughtful details as our other pieces to accommodate all your daily essentials. The soft top handles and detachable adjustable shoulder strap offer multiple wearing options providing versatility of style and use. We’re sure that the minimal design, practical details and roomy silhouette of this bag will make it destined to become your daily carryall.
Please note, the shade of our tan Rosa tote may vary depending on the light under which the product is under.
- Dedicated zipped laptop compartment to protect a modern 13” laptop from exterior damage
- Subtle internal elastic to hold daily essentials such as a water bottle upright and accessible, reducing the risk of accidental leaks and damage to your belongings
- Interior slip pockets for small/medium item storage like a mobile phone and charger
- Interior zip pocket for secure storage of small important items requiring additional security
- Card holders for ease of access to bank and travel cards to ensure a pleasant and uninterrupted commute
- Magnet closure allows you to effortlessly open and close your bag and secure the contents to provide overall security of belongings and peace of mind
- Tubular hands and a detachable adjustable strap for handsfree convenience
What can the Rosa tote hold?
The Rosa tote can be used to store:
- 13” laptop
- Laptop charger, phone charger and a portable power bank
- A4 ring binder
- Documents and notebooks
- Gym kit
- Change of clothes
- Water bottle
- 3 pens
- Bank/travel cards
- Lunch box
Dimensions and Materials
- Exterior: Vegan Leather (Microfibre)
- Texture of Vegan Leather: Smooth
- Interior: Polyurethane
- Length: 42.5cm
- Height: 32.5cm
- Depth: 16cm
- Strap Drop Length: 12.5cm
In order to preserve your handbag, we recommend storing it in a cool, dry place in the protective Lawful London dust bag provided with your purchase. The exterior of your bag can be easily maintained throughout use by dusting regularly with a lint-free cloth. To further uphold the bag’s shape and features, avoid placing any pressure on the straps and hardware by hanging or folding the bag when not in use.
As vegan leather has a non-porous surface, grime, dirt and spillages cannot soak into the material, allowing for marks to be easily removed by spot cleaning using a smooth damp cloth.
Please take extra care with the corners of your tote to ensure they do not damage. Our materials are beautifully crafted but can be fragile if scuffed or brushed against hard surfaces.